- Work with Site Specialist in managing specimen repository.
- Work with Clinical Research Scientist to assure the accuracy of the specimens obtained and stored on site.
- Assist in the diagnostic laboratory assays to ensure the laboratory assays based on the current literature and study protocol
- Assist the Head of Laboratory in analyzing clinical data in correlation with laboratory results from the sites
- Additional duties as assigned by Head of Laboratory
Required Skills :
- Medical doctor
- Familiarity with applicable international, US, and Indonesian regulations and guidelines pertaining to clinical research, including Good Clinical Laboratory Practice Guidelines
- Prior clinical research experience as a study coordinator, investigator, research nurse, clinical research associate/monitor or similar is strongly preferred.
- Ability to coordinate complex systems for research quality control.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to keep detailed and accurate records.
- Very strong interpersonal skills, flexibility.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Written and verbal fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English.