Direct (solid) line to the INA-RESPOND Director, the Administrative Assistant is to provide secretarial and administrative support to the Indonesian Research Partnership on Infectious Diseases (INA-RESPOND) Chairman in Jakarta, Indonesia. Candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of work, and must be fluent in both written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia and English.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to INA-RESPOND Chairman including manage and coordinate the Chairman’s schedule and appointments
- Assist and coordinate the Chairman’s travel arrangements such as assist with visa process, letter of invitation.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive electronic and paper filing system and also maintain contact information on all collaborating agencies and/or individuals relevant to the work of the Chairman.
- Perform translation from Bahasa Indonesia to English or vice versa as requested by the Chairman.
- Maintain filing of documents: correspondences and other related documents. Conduct word processing, photocopying, scanning, and distribution of documents as appropriate.
- Assist with planning and logistics of meetings, workshops, training etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft business applications.
- Strong knowledge of secretarial and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- Self-organized with a strong sense of priorities. Must be comfortable working in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Secretarial and Management Academy (Tarakanita, ASMI or similar undergraduate degree/ S1)
- Three (3) or more years of professional experience in a related administrative position.
- Previous working experience with international agencies or donor –funded project will be considered a plus.
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English, both written and spoken.
- Previous experience working with United States government funded clinical research projects is a plus.
- Work with Site Specialist in managing specimen repository.
- Work with Clinical Research Scientist to assure the accuracy of the specimens obtained and stored on site.
- Assist in the diagnostic laboratory assays to ensure the laboratory assays based on the current literature and study protocol
- Assist the Head of Laboratory in analyzing clinical data in correlation with laboratory results from the sites
- Additional duties as assigned by Head of Laboratory
Required Skills :
- Medical doctor
- Familiarity with applicable international, US, and Indonesian regulations and guidelines pertaining to clinical research, including Good Clinical Laboratory Practice Guidelines
- Prior clinical research experience as a study coordinator, investigator, research nurse, clinical research associate/monitor or similar is strongly preferred.
- Ability to coordinate complex systems for research quality control.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to keep detailed and accurate records.
- Very strong interpersonal skills, flexibility.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Written and verbal fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English.